Ubah Bahasa: Change to Bahasa Indonesia
福建22选5走势图表:Apply for a U.S. Visa
福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- Effective August 26, 2019, there will be an additional $220 reciprocity fee for approved F1/F2 student visas. This issuance fee will apply to Indonesian citizens, and is to be paid at the U.S. Embassy Consular Cashier after the consular officer has approved the F1/F2 student visa. Please see this page for more information about U.S. Visa Reciprocity.
- APPOINTMENTS: Please be on time. Visa applicants should arrive at the Embassy no earlier than 30 minutes before their appointment time. Applicants that arrive more than 30 minutes after their appointment time will have to reschedule.
- PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATION 9645: Certain nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link.
As of November 29, 2016, Chinese citizens with 10-year B1, B2 or B1/B2 visas in Peoples’ Republic of China passports are required to update their biographical and other information from their visa application through the Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS) before travelling to the United States. This update must be done every two years, or upon getting a new passport or B1, B2, or B1/B2 visa, whichever occurs first. EVUS enrollment is available at www.EVUS.gov.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Indonesia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta or the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Indonesia.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA 221(g)
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Business Visa Program
- Crew Visa Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations