Ubah Bahasa: Change to Bahasa Indonesia
福建22选5今晚开奖结果查询:Apply for a U.S. Visa
福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- Information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus: As of March 18, 2020, the United States Embassy in the Indonesia is cancelling routine immigrant and nonimmigrant visa appointments. From March 18, 2020, the U.S. Embassy is not accepting applications through Interview Waiver (mail-in renewal). We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date at this time. The MRV fee is valid and may be used for a visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment. If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately, please follow the guidance provided at [email protected] to request an emergency appointment.
- Entry of foreign nationals who were physically present within the following list of countries within 14 days preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is suspended, per Presidential Proclamations 9984, 9992, 9993, and the subsequent proclamation issued March 14, 2020:
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding overseas territories outside of Europe;
- The Republic of Ireland;
- The 26 countries that comprise the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland);
- The Islamic Republic of Iran;
- The People’s Republic of China, not including the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau.
There are certain exceptions to the suspension of entry, including exceptions for U.S. lawful permanent residents and certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, among other exceptions listed in the proclamations. If you reside in, have traveled recently to, or intend to transit or travel through any of the above listed countries prior to your planned trip to the United States, we recommend you postpone your visa interview appointment until 14 days subsequent to your departure from the subject country(ries). Additionally, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, you are strongly encouraged to postpone your appointment by at least 14 days. There is no fee to change an appointment and visa application fees are valid for one year in the country where the fee was paid. For questions about rescheduling a pending consular appointment, please contact us at [email protected] for specific guidance.
- On January 31, 2020, a new Presidential Proclamation (“Presidential Proclamation 9983”) was issued which added to the ongoing travel restrictions of P.P. 9645 by expanding them to the nationals of six additional countries. The restrictions only apply to immigrant visas and/or diversity visas, not nonimmigrant visas. More information is available at this link.
- Entry of aliens who were present in China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, within 14 days prior to their arrival at the port of entry in the United States is suspended, per Presidential Proclamation. If you reside in China, have traveled to China recently, or intend to travel to China prior to your planned trip to the United States, we recommend you postpone your visa interview appointment until 14 days subsequent to your departure from China.
- Effective August 26, 2019, there will be an additional $220 reciprocity fee for approved F1/F2 student visas. This issuance fee will apply to Indonesian citizens, and is to be paid at the U.S. Embassy Consular Cashier after the consular officer has approved the F1/F2 student visa. Please see this page for more information about U.S. Visa Reciprocity.
- APPOINTMENTS: Please be on time. Visa applicants should arrive at the Embassy no earlier than 30 minutes before their appointment time. Applicants that arrive more than 30 minutes after their appointment time will have to reschedule.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Indonesia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta or the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Indonesia.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA 221(g)
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Business Visa Program
- Crew Visa Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations