????? ?????: Change to Arabic
福建22选5走势图大星彩票走势图:Apply for a U.S. Visa
- Dear Applicant, please note that the Interview Waiver Program is temporarily suspended.
- Information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus: As of Sunday March 15, the United States Consulate is cancelling routine non-immigrant visa appointments. The Embassy is not accepting applications through the Interview Waiver Program (dropbox). We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date at this time. The MRV fee is valid and may be used for a visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment. If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately, please follow the guidance provided at ustraveldocs.com/kw/kw-niv-expeditedappointment.asp to request an emergency appointment.
Entry of foreign nationals who were physically present within the following list of countries within 14 days preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is suspended, per Presidential Proclamations 9984, 9992, 9993, and the subsequent proclamation issued March 14, 2020:
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding overseas territories outside of Europe;
- The Republic of Ireland;
- The 26 countries that comprise the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland)
- The Islamic Republic of Iran;
- The People’s Republic of China, not including the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau
There are certain exceptions to the suspension of entry, including exceptions for U.S. lawful permanent residents and certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, among other exceptions listed in the proclamations. If you reside in, have traveled recently to, or intend to transit or travel through any of the above listed countries prior to your planned trip to the United States, we recommend you postpone your visa interview appointment until 14 days subsequent to your departure from the subject country(ries). Additionally, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, you are strongly encouraged to postpone your appointment by at least 14 days. There is no fee to change an appointment and visa application fees are valid for one year in the country where the fee was paid. For questions about rescheduling a pending consular appointment, please contact us for specific guidance.
- On January 31, 2020, a new Presidential Proclamation (“Presidential Proclamation 9983”) was issued which added to the ongoing travel restrictions of P.P. 9645 by expanding them to the nationals of six additional countries. The restrictions only apply to immigrant visas and/or diversity visas, not nonimmigrant visas. More information is available at this link.
- Please ensure that all personal (full name, passport information, etc.) and contact information (phone number, email, etc.) provided is for the applicant requesting a visa and reflects the information exactly as is in the passport. The failure to provide the correct personal and contact information will result in the delay or cancellation of your visa application process and the delay in the return of your passport.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Kuwait. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait City.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Kuwait.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport/Visa
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused under INA 221(g)
Immigrant Visa Information
Local Visa Programs
- Visas for Domestic Employees
- Travel Coordinator
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Applicants under 14