Сменить язык: Change to Russian
福建22选5体彩论坛:Apply for a U.S. Visa
Complete My DS-160On this page:
Each applicant - including children - must have their own DS-160 visa application. The DS-160 must be completed and submitted online prior to your interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. The barcode number on the DS-160 confirmation page is required in order to book your interview. The DS-160 form must be submitted online and the printed confirmation page must be brought to the interview. The U.S. Embassy/Consulate will not accept handwritten or typed applications and you will not be permitted to attend your interview without a DS-160 confirmation page.
When you sign your DS-160 electronically, you are certifying that all the information contained in it is true and correct. Misrepresenting any facts could render you ineligible to enter the United States. Please double-check that all your answers are accurate and that every question is answered completely.
Note: Any inquiries on completing the DS-160 can be addressed on the following website, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/forms/ds-160-online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/ds-160-faqs.html. We are unable to answer any questions or provide guidance on this process.
Guidelines for Completing the DS-160 Form
Complete and submit your DS-160 after reviewing the nonimmigrant visa application process. You must submit your DS-160 application online prior to making an appointment for an interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
- The interview post you select at the beginning of the DS-160 form must be the same post where you schedule your interview appointment.
- All questions must be answered in English using English-language characters only, except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet.
- The DS-160 "times out" after 20 minutes without user activity, and your data will be lost. To safeguard against data loss, click the "Save" button frequently and download the file to your local computer. Select a place on your computer to save the DS-160 file, browse to that location, and click the "Save" button in the "Save As" window.
- You are required to upload a photograph as a part of the DS-160 process. Detailed guidelines for taking and submitting a quality photograph can be found here. When you print your DS-160 confirmation page (see next step), you should see your photo on the document. If you do not see your photo on your confirmation page, or if you are unable to upload your photo, then you must bring one printed photograph to your consular interview. Most photo shops have experience with visa photographs and will take a correctly-sized photo if you tell them you are applying for a U.S. visa.
- The completed DS-160 application form will generate an alpha-numeric barcode confirmation page. The printed confirmation page is required for passing the interview at the Embassy/Consulate General.
- Once you have printed the barcode confirmation page, hit the "Back" button on your web browser and then email yourself a backup copy of the DS-160. The emailed file will be in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat to view or print.
Any inquiries on completing the DS-160 can be addressed on the following website, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/forms/ds-160-online-nonimmigrant-visa-application/ds-160-faqs.html. We are unable to answer any questions or provide guidance on this process.
The DS-160 form is online here.