一福建22选5开奖结果查询:Apply for a U.S. Visa
- Visa applicants under 18 years old are required to interview with at least one parent. Parent is required to provide the original birth certificate during the interview appointment.
- On June 26, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision that allows continued implementation of Presidential Proclamation 9645 (P.P.). Certain nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to the restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link.
- We would like to remind applicants to show up NO MORE THAN 15 minutes prior to their visa appointment. Please remember that if you arrive at the Embassy with an electronic device other than a cell phone and a key fob, you will be TURNED AWAY. The Embassy CANNOT store bags, backpacks, or tablet/computer equipment.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Malaysia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Application Pending Further Action
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Renew My Visa