福建22选5走势图彩票走势图大全:Apply for a U.S. Visa
Passport/Visa Collection Locations
Once your visa is approved, the Aramex courier service will return your passport to you at the address that you specified when you scheduled your appointment. Your passport will be delivered only to the address you specified when you scheduled your visa interview. There are no extra fees associated with this service. The cost for Aramex to return your visa and passport to you is included in the visa application fee.
Changing Delivery Options
Your may change your preferred document delivery address online or through the call center until 11:59pm on the day prior to your interview appointment. There is no cost to change your delivery preferences.
Collecting Your Passport/Visa
Aramex provides "Hold at Location" facilities where your passport is held for pick-up in case your delivery address is not serviceable by Aramex. You will see a list of Aramex locations when you schedule your interview appointment and can choose the most convenient location from that list.
Passports will be held by Aramex for 15 calendar days. If you do not collected your passport within that time, your passport will be returned to the Embassy that processed your application.
You will receive an e-mail or SMS notification at the email address / mobile phone number provided in your USTraveldoc Profile when your passport is ready for pick-up or delivery. Please refer to your Appointment Confirmation Letter to check your delivery option.
Pick-up: You may collect your passport from the pick-up location you selected between 9.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. on the following business day after you receive the email/SMS notification.
Home/Office Delivery: Your passport will be delivered to the address you provided in your USTraveldoc Profile within five (5) business days after you receive the email/SMS notification.
To collect your passport from Aramex, you must present the following:
- Original government issued photo ID (e.g. NRIC)
- Your Appointment Confirmation Letter
If a representative is collecting your passport from Aramex on your behalf - even in case of family members - the representative must present:
- The representative's original government-issued photo ID for identification
- A photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- The visa applicant’s Appointment Confirmation Letter
- A signed authorization letter containing the following information:
- The representative's full name, date of birth and government ID details
- The visa applicant’s government ID details (must match the photocopy presented by the representative)
- The visa applicant’s signature OR a parent’s signature if the applicant is a minor
- The representative’s signature
If the applicant is under the age of 16, the following documents are required:
- an original, signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents
- a clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority
- the representative's original government-issued photo ID
Please note: In case of a group/family, a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.
Aramex will be unable to deliver the passport if any of the above mentioned documents are not available.