福建22选5的走势图带连线:Apply for a U.S. Visa
How Are We Doing?
We're committed to monitoring the quality of the services and products we provide, as part of an ongoing improvement process. We would appreciate your feedback on our performance. (All submissions are anonymous.) Click here to complete a quick survey.
On this page:
- Hours of Operation
- Check Your Visa Application Status
- Check the Status of Your Passport
- Required Information
- Contact Information
- Reporting Fraud
Hours of Operation
Bahasa Malaysia and English-speaking customer service agents are ready to assist you Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm. The call center is closed for Malaysian and U.S. holidays.
Check Your Visa Application Status
If you are a nonimmigrant applicant, you may check your DS-160 and visa application status online here by entering your interview location and your DS-160 barcode number. If you are an immigrant visa applicant you will enter your case number.
Check the Status of Your Passport
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status. If your passport is ready for pick-up, please bring supporting documents and collect it in a timely manner. If your passport is not collected in a timely manner it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
Email: Send an email to [email protected] and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled, and you will receive an automatic response with the status.
Please have all of the following information on hand before contacting the call center:
- The visa applicant's first and last name
- The visa applicant's passport number
- The visa applicant's date of birth
- The visa applicant's email address
- The U.S. Embassy/Consulate where the visa applicant will appear for an interview
If you do not have all of the information listed above then the call center will not be able to help you. Please collect the missing information and then call back.
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via telephone, chat or email.
Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Malaysia Callers - If you are in Malaysia, please call +60 1 548 770 777 / +60 3 9212 6000.
- International Callers: Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2236. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 8 pm-8 am EST.
- Web call: You can talk to us directly through your browser, if you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari11 or Opera. Make sure the audio features on your device are enabled as the functionality is restricted to audio connections only. Click on the green button to begin.
- Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to us at:
- Skype for Business: To use Skype for Business to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype for Business account with the Skype for Business name [email protected]
- Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-malaysia.
WARNING: Please verify the Skype ID of the US Visa Service Desk before adding it. Our Skype ID is ustraveldocs-malaysia. Agents will not instruct you to pay your MRV fee over the phone; we strongly advise you to verify payment instructions on the Bank and Payment options page before paying your MRV Fee. Our call center agents will not engage in a chat conversation via Skype. A chat option is available through a different application on this page.
In order to make sure you are connecting to the right Skype ID please click on the icon on the bottom of this page to place a call.
- Chat (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time): To chat with a customer service representative, please click below.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have experienced fraud or have been asked to pay any unnecessary fees to pay your MRV fee, schedule your visa interview, or ship documents to or from the consular section.