体育彩票福建22选5开奖结果查询结果:Apply for a U.S. Visa
Schedule My Appointment
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Citizens of qualified countries may be also able to visit the U.S. without a visa under the Visa Waiver Program. If you do not qualify for the Visa Waiver Program or are traveling to study, work, or participate in an exchange program, you must apply for a nonimmigrant visa.
Applicants for U.S. visas are required to appear in person for a visa interview at the Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. You must schedule an appointment for that interview, either online using this website or through the call center.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a nonimmigrant visa appointment, you must have the following information and documents available:
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions). If more than one person is included in your passport, each person desiring a visa must submit an application.
- Your visa application fee payment receipt
- Your DS-160 confirmation page
Required Documents to bring on the day of your appointment
On the day of your appointment, below are the basic required documents that you need to bring with you to the Embassy:
- Your Appointment confirmation page
- Passport must have more than 6 months validity
- DS160 confirmation page
- The MRV fee payment receipt
- One recent photo (hard-copy). We recommend getting a professional photo to ensure that your photo meets quality requirements. Photographs must be:
- 50mm x 50mm (2in. x 2in);
- Full face against a white background;
- Taken within the last 6 months;
- No glasses, color contact lenses, hats, wigs, Polaroids, or retouched prints;
- Head coverings must not cover part of the applicant's face or cast a shadow on their face.
- Please refer to the following link to see examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos/photo-examples.html????
- Visa applicants under 18 years old are required to interview with at least one parent. Parent is required to provide the original birth certificate during the interview appointment.
- For Malaysian, please bring along your MyKad, and foreigners, please bring an ID card
- If applicable, required documents based on visa class (such as a petition approval for petition-based visas; more information about visa types and information about each can be found here).
If your visa is approved, the visa will be sent to your designated location selected when you scheduled your appointment.
Restrictions to Changing Appointments
Applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointments. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to make another visa application fee.