Baguhin ang Wika: Change to Tagalog
福建22选5走势图表:Apply for a U.S. Visa
in the Philippines
福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn IMPORTANT NOTICE(S):
- Starting October 6, 2019, the Visa Application Services call center numbers will be +632-85488223 and +632-77928988. This is in accordance with the NTC Memorandum Order 10-10-2017 converting 7-digit phone numbers to 8-digit numbers.
- On June 26, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision that allows continued implementation of Presidential Proclamation 9645 (P.P.). Certain nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to the restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link.
- As of November 29, 2016, Chinese citizens with 10-year B1, B2 or B1/B2 visas in Peoples’ Republic of China passports are required to update their biographical and other information from their visa application through the Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS) before travelling to the United States. This update must be done every two years, or upon getting a new passport or B1, B2, or B1/B2 visa, whichever occurs first. EVUS enrollment is available at www.EVUS.gov. There is currently no fee for EVUS enrollment. Until a fee is implemented, travelers can enroll in EVUS without charge. The Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will keep visa holders informed of new information at www.cbp.gov/EVUS.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for the Philippines. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Manila.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Retrieve My Passport/Visa
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA 221(g)
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Priority Interview Program
- Crew and Manning Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children