???? ?????: Change to Urdu
福建22选5中奖号码走势图:Apply for a U.S. Visa
福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn Important:
Due to the lockdown announced by all four Provincial Governments and Federal Government in Pakistan, Call Centers for Pakistan calls and the Document delivery centers at Islamabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Quetta, Multan, Peshawar and Sialkot will remain closed uptill April 14,2020. Call center number +92-21111234111 and +92-51111234111 will not be available during this time. To reach a customer service representative, please write to [email protected]. U.S. Visa Fee collection centers will remain open but for limited hours from 10am to 4pm.
Information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus: As of 17 March, the United States Embassy and Consulates in Pakistan are cancelling routine immigrant and nonimmigrant visa appointments. Your visa appointment stands as cancelled. We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date at this time. The MRV fee is valid and may be used for a visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment. If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately, please follow the guidance provided at 'Apply for an Expedited Appointment' page to request an emergency appointment.
Due to the suspension of IV services, Embassy Pakistan recommends that IV applicants consider postponing visits to a panel physician site to complete a medical exam. Medical exam results are valid for a maximum of six months.
The following are the criteria for visa emergencies:
- Applicants with urgent humanitarian need for travel (such as medical treatment or a death in the applicant's family) and who have a confirmed imminent travel itinerary. Follow directions on 福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn for an expedited appointment. You must attach confirmation of your flight itinerary from Pakistan.
- Medical professionals engaged in activities directly related to the mitigation of COVID-19. Please attach credentials or invitation letter.
IV Emergency Appointment Criteria
- IR4 “adoptees”
- Boarding foils for LPRs who have lost their LPR cards
- To request an emergency appointment send a message via https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/
Urgent information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus: Entry of foreign nationals who were physically present within the following list of countries within 14 days preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is suspended, per Presidential Proclamations 9984, 9992, 9993, and the subsequent proclamation issued March 14, 2020:
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding overseas territories outside of Europe;
- The Republic of Ireland;
- The 26 countries that comprise the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland)
- The Islamic Republic of Iran;
- The People’s Republic of China, not including the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau
There are certain exceptions to the suspension of entry, including exceptions for U.S. lawful permanent residents and certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, among other exceptions listed in the proclamations. If you reside in, have traveled recently to, or intend to transit or travel to China, Iran, or the Schengen Zone (which, for purposes of the Proclamation, includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland) prior to your planned trip to the United States, we recommend you postpone your visa interview appointment until 14 days subsequent to your departure from the subject country(ies). Additionally, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, you are strongly encouraged to postpone your appointment by at least 14 days. There is no fee to change an appointment and visa application fees are valid for one year in the country where the fee was paid. For questions about rescheduling a pending consular appointment, please contact us at [email protected] for specific guidance.
On January 31, 2020, a new Presidential Proclamation (“Presidential Proclamation 9983”) was issued which added to the ongoing travel restrictions of P.P. 9645 by expanding them to the nationals of six additional countries. The restrictions only apply to immigrant visas and/or diversity visas, not nonimmigrant visas. More information is available at this link.
Note: From December 2 2019, Premium delivery of passport/document is available at an additional fee of PKR 700 per individual, payable in cash only. Payment for this service needs to be made to the courier at the time of delivery of passport/document. This service is optional.
NOTICE: The Consular Exchange Rate is periodically revised based on the prevailing conversion rate. Before submitting your payment, please verify that the visa fee on your deposit slip matches the current consular exchange rate listed on the visa fee page.
Attendants with Applicants : For information on whether an attendant is allowed to accompany an applicant, please visit: //www.nikwun.com.cn/pk/pk-niv-securityinfo.asp
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Pakistan. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad and the U.S. Consulate General in Karachi.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Pakistan.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- Form DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Track & Retrieve My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA 221(g)
Immigrant Visa Information
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Applicants under 14 and over 79