更改為國語: Change to Mandarin
今晚福建22选5开奖结果查询结果:Apply for a U.S. Visa
福建22选5开奖号码查询 www.nikwun.com.cn IMPORTANT NOTICE(S):
- Information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus: As of March 23, 2020, the United States Embassy in Singapore is canceling routine nonimmigrant visa appointments. At this time, your visa appointment is canceled. We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date at this time. The MRV fee is valid and may be used for a visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment. If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately, please follow the guidance provided at //www.nikwun.com.cn/sg/sg-niv-expeditedappointment.asp to request an emergency appointment.
- Entry of foreign nationals who were physically present within the following list of countries within 14 days preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is suspended, per Presidential Proclamations 9984, 9992, 9993, and the subsequent proclamation issued March 14, 2020:
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding overseas territories outside of Europe;
- The Republic of Ireland;
- The 26 countries that comprise the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland)
- The Islamic Republic of Iran;
- The People’s Republic of China, not including the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau
There are certain exceptions to the suspension of entry, including exceptions for U.S. lawful permanent residents and certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, among other exceptions listed in the proclamations. If you reside in, have traveled recently to, or intend to transit or travel through any of the above listed countries prior to your planned trip to the United States, we recommend you postpone your visa interview appointment until 14 days subsequent to your departure from the subject country(ries). Additionally, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, you are strongly encouraged to postpone your appointment by at least 14 days. There is no fee to change an appointment and visa application fees are valid for one year in the country where the fee was paid. For questions about rescheduling a pending consular appointment, please contact us at [email protected] for specific guidance.
- On January 31, 2020, a new Presidential Proclamation (“Presidential Proclamation 9983”) was issued which added to the ongoing travel restrictions of P.P. 9645 by expanding them to the nationals of six additional countries. The restrictions only apply to immigrant visas and/or diversity visas, not nonimmigrant visas. More information is available at this link
Effective August 5, 2019, North Korea has been added to the list of countries for which the travel restrictions under the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 (VWP Improvement Act) currently apply.Nationals of VWP countries who have traveled to or been present in North Korea on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited exceptions for travel for diplomatic or military purposes in the service of a VWP country) or dual nationality with North Korea are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the VWP. These restrictions do not bar travel to the United States, but they do require applicants covered by the restrictions to obtain a U.S. visa before they travel to United States.
- Effective immediately, the Embassy Local Guard Force cannot store laptops and large electronic devices for customers. Limited lockers that can be rented for S$2 (NEW S$1 coins ONLY) are available on first-come-first-served basis and we cannot guarantee their availability or accept any responsibility or liability for items left in the lockers. Please make arrangements to leave large devices elsewhere before arriving at US embassy.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Singapore. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Refused Under INA 221(g)
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Student/Exchange Visitor Program
- Crew Program
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Applicants Under 14 and over 79 Years of Age
- C1/D Visa Reissuance Program
- U.S. Embassy, Singapore
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations